Saturday, October 3, 2009

WORD FOR THE DAY - PREDILECTION

Hello readers,  I won't be blogging much tonight, as I'm extremely exhausted from beading all day.  Believe it or not, beading is very tiring.  For one thing, I have to use a magnifying glass hung around my neck to even see the size 11 seed beads.  I'm very happy, though, with my accomplishments today.  I've made two rings and one earring, plus worked on my bracelet which is very labor intensive.

I was going out of town today but decided to stay home and work on my projects.  It's been another beautiful day here in NC, although I haven't been outside.  My grandson has been with me today and we've had a nice day together.  He likes to get on the computer and research  animals.  He knows everything about every animal that is, and has been, on the face of the earth.

I have stopped to eat my meals and to read a little.  I'm currently reading Cause of Death by Patricia Cornwell.  I really like her books.  In this one the protagonist, Kay Scarpetta, a forensic pathologist, is working in Norfolk, Virginia, which I'm very familiar with.  It's nice to read a book that mentions places I've seen and been.

I haven't watched the news today, so I don't know what's been going on in the world.  I hope all of you have a nice evening.     Adieu - Pat

 

No comments:

Post a Comment